View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 10:11 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4/24/17

Kevin jsut cause we are against each other in the game doesnt mean that you can attack my character karen.

karen you want me to apologize?> i can but it's a moot point

kevin that you apologize? no

karen i ahve told you why i didnt like you and you went around and told everyone that i attacked you for no reason

kevin i never said that i never played the victim

karen that's not true you came and asked me and itold you do you want the honest truth and i told you and you said i attacked you.. and i didnt that is a victim status.. i didnt jsut say it i didnt just say it to you .. you asked me

karen later that day you came back to me and asked if ther was anything i can do to change it and i said stop being disingenuous.. im here to tell you that you can have a different opinion and it doesnt make it anything except they have a different opinion than you (karen's voice is cracking .. verge of crying ) So get the fuck over it.. dont ask for it if you aren't big enough to understand it.. you asked.. and then you got pissed off and saying taht she did this and that.. that's bull shit.. i never attacked you.. it's more of the fucking game i get it kudos today.. it worked.. YEAH>> one for kevin
Attached Images