View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 07:00 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 8/25/16

1:24am back post feeds 3/4

Michelle talks to the live feeders

Michelle another week. i just cant do it with paul. i jsut cant . he's so fake with everyone.. natalie and james in a whole different world.. victor kissing up to corey and paul. paul and victor staying. and i dont know what paul is saying in there with natalie and james but i heard something along the lines. never forget always remember something. i dont know what is going on. i feel really alone and im really done with this game i feel people ruined it for me or if i ruined it for myself..

i just know this game started off very toxic for me in teh begining with josea and paul who started teh whole he said she said.. and it escalated.. and i know i played that card alot.. and i know nic/cor wont trust me.. and nat/james dont.. and i know paul/vic dont..

and i know i will never talk to paul again in my life.. he took it to a personal level. when he got angry at me for non jury.. when i said dont touch my clothes 5 times and he took it as disrespectful and moved them and put them on the floor.. and i think that was very childish.. and after teh things he said today i dont want anything to do with him

** Note paul's plan is to rattle michelle and get her to get closer to vic. paul and vic both beleive michelle will do whatever vic wants**

Michelle he plays this innocent act and he is not innocent by any means.. and i dont want to see him win at all.. and i hope nicole puts him up.. but i'll probably play the he said she said thing..

michelle i feel like a failure.. and embarrassment.. i dont want to look at social media.. and i wanted nothing more than this.. and i feel everything is ruined.. and i feel like a failure.. and embarrassment.. and i feel i shouldnt ahve been picked not in this season.. maybe last season.. this season is the worst.. i dont ever remember it being this bad in any season

and your brain hurts.. and it becomes overwhelming.. and you dont know who to trust. whats happening, who's lyings whats being said. who's manipulating.. and im gaining weight.. and i feel like shit.. and im a shit player.. and i dont know whats happening.. i never curse like this in real life i think that;'s paul's fault. i never talk about people like this.. and i am letting things to get me .. i never let my emotions get to me like this. im very strong and independant.. but here i am crying..

i dont get how everyone can act like nothing is wrong and things dont get to them.. i dont deserve to be here.. people are like why dont you appreciate it.. and i did .. but i feel that everyone one.. fishies

End back post and Michelle rant 1:35am
Attached Images