View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 07:42 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday Eviction Day 10/12/16

Monte shane is telling the other side everything i say to him.. i cant step in and tell him what to do .. but i need to tell him to vote out kryssie.. but it's too dangerous. so i ahve to let America Decide.. and if not.. then that's ok.. and neeley may vote kryssie so no blood on her hands.. but everyone knows that scott is voting kryssie.. so maybe not.. so i ahve to stay neutral.. best case does not vote kryssie out and america keeps me.. and hopefully its a tie and i stay.. and alex sends him home.. but oh man.. sends his g/f home.. but oh man.. i hate doing that.. and kryssie found out she was going up.. it was either shane ot scott i dont know.. .. ah dang.. i shoulda played chilled.. and ah dang it.. i shouldn't have wont the 1st HOH.. and ah dang it. it put a huge target on my butt.. man.... im not going to backstab or betray anyone.. so do that best i can. im not going to say kryssie is the target.. im not going to tell shane she is.. he's going to come to me and get a read and he may vote kryssie out.. im going to tell him straight up you cant be that naive to think those girls and scott are going danielle out.

Monte i gave my word to shane.. danielle walking out the door.. but i cant be that dumb.. and those girls can count..

motne walks off talking to himself.. heads to the bathroom
Attached Images