View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:26 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 8/14/17

Jason in HOH

cody i was very much a part of what happened out there so i said i may as well stay up

alex yo he keeps walking by and fuck with me.. i wanted dot shower befoire i start round 2

cody well you may as well tell me..

alex last night mark stole paul and xmas' pillow and uses and hides it and paul asked if he saw them and he said no and then today.. and feeds flip outside to xmas and paul

Alex they get mad an i get out of the Dr and i realize that someone ransacked my shit and i was like someone did that.. and they were like it was mark.. and i would find my pillows in marks bed.. i wrote my name on the tag of the pillow with my eyeliner.. and we hashed everything out.. and there wasn't anyone on my bed and i see him bolt out of the rose room. and i was like running after .. did you take my shit.. and he tried to run out the door

cody i didnt hear anything

alex you were asleep

alex i was screaming at him with 50lbs on my back..

:deadhorse.. im not typing it all out

Alex tells cody that she told xmas and paul and being a bully and xmas laid into him.. and then josh stepped in on it. josh said i dont ant to sleep in the room with cody cuzz he doesnt like you.. so that;'s fair..
Attached Images