View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 07:24 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/26/16

kelsey it was always us

cass who else would i have put up? and he hasnt tried to talk to me and joel worked his ass off he took all those punishments..

cass on live tv i will say who im loyal to. if there were more people in the house i would have put someone else up.

kelsey yuo put up the one person you said we wouldnt put up

cass the way you are tight with jared im tight with tim and

kelsey if you put up joel he wouldnt go home

cass if jared fought hard for the veto he wouldnt be in this spot.. and what is jared worried aobut he has your vote and the brothers vote..

kelsey you know how you both get

cass he said right after teh veto that..

kelsey i never told you to put up the brothers..

cass did you not say tto put up the brotyhers

kelsey i said for yoru gme not to trust them i said oput up the internationals

cass and now the bro's are buddy budy

kelsey yuou coulda put up joel and yuou know we would never vote out joel and he would never had put you up.. and it hurts him.. and you are keeping nikki in the game when she made you #1 target

cass she will never get to F2 trust me

kesley you never know.. and she never wnated to be here.. it's not me being mean

cass if i put up joel and jared stayed and jared wins hoh who goes up..

kelsey tim is saying tht he wants someone that plays hard and now he wants to keep nikki over jared

kelsey you can win over jared

cass everyone in the jury hates me.. raul hates me maddy hates me mitch thinks im stupid. this is the only time i get to make a move for me in teh game.. and i wont beat him in the end.. and yo wont beat him

cass nikki will 100% lose and jared will 100% win

kelsey i care for everyone in the house and it will hurt my heart to see nikki even get to F2 .. I think that as long as you stand up adn tell everyone in jury on why you should win this game

cass everybodfy would vote for jare

kelsey ok i get it yuou want jared out. so im telling you why we 're both hurt..

cass so i vote nikki out and jared is coming after me with teh bro's

kelsey you dont know that will happen.. but jared wouldna never came after you.. you put him in this position.. and what else is he supposed to do now.. i tried to talk to you about this so many times..

cass i should have put joel up i asked him for a name but he wouldnt tell me

kelsey you guys coulda had a normal conversation but you didnt..

cass i asked him and he didnt want to answer me..

kelsey that 's if jared and i make it to the end

cass do you ahve any deals

kelsey there could be a magic veto.. who knows. but you put him on the block and he woulda never did that to you..
Attached Images