View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 02:46 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 10/10/16

2:22 pm, feeds 1/2 Danielle blows up at Monte

Danielle i know it's probably me but at the end of the day

Whitney i didn't want to be disrespectful

Danielle the person i did that to is disrespectful to me and is someone.. it is what it is and america see how someone is really are. and at the end of the day A,erica is going to be the deciding factor . And america might not like tht i did that but America 's been seeing what a person has been saying behind my back . im tired of keeping my mouth shut

Danielle im really really trying but .. the things that.. it's just .. it's alot so .. people are going to get upset cuz

Monte yeah cuz you been stabbing people in the back with a knife

Danielle dont speake to me points in his direction

Monte dont speak to me either

Shane is laughing about the whole thing

Daniele you already ran your mouth and america see's

Monte i ahve exactly .. i have defended my character

danielle america already see's talking over each other

Danielle NO! youa re not defending yor character

Monte yes im defending my character

Danielle that's you talking behind my back

Monte i gave you props

Danielle you're a grown man ?? talking about yoru sister behind her back? grow up Monte! that's why America sees, that's why you';re a have not and that's why you're on the block!

Monte ok.. you could be right very calm

Danielle im over it heated and i cant wait for you to walk out the door! whether im here or not! cuz you dont deserve to be here!

Monte hmmm.. okay..

Danielle and if you dont have.. you talk shit about justin behind his back but you cant say you dont really like him to his face .. and you talk aobut me behind my back.. and you smile in my face

Monte i ahve nothing wrong with justin

Danielle you said HE STOLE HIS CLOTHES!!!!!

Monte that was cleared up yesterday

Danielle America see's it! and they heard you say it! and they heard you say the comment about jason up in the room! and hey heard you say the comment about justin stealing his clothes.. I dont gotta make it up

Monte hey hey

Danielle when the girls went ?? I heard it!

Monte hey lets just let America decide then

Danielle yeah! and they will decide!

monte for yoru character lets just calm

Danielle my character?! you dont need to worry about my character because im playing an honest game because the people that im most loyal to im loyal to

monte hey im looking out for you ok/

danielle no .. oh.. just please leave the room.. if you want to look out for me then leave the room! you can leave!

Monte heads to the bathroom

Shelby scott Alex hears the argument. shelby to the camera.. im not the center of drama
Attached Images