View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 11:13 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/12/18

Oliva how can every person was a target

ryan did i tell every person they were a target? if i didnt tell them that.. then they weerent a target

ronnie i dont want you to feel isolate..

ryan i was inb most conversations for 7 days but then when i got to conversations they broke up.. so why would i persue that convo

ronnie no one ewas talking game

ryan maybe not to you

Will i dont want you to feel like that man., it's all part of the game..

ryan im not walking around moping.. nad i'm playing pool so come play pool and i cant leave HOh w/out my music so i want to listen to it but come on up .. im fine am a grown man

Ryan i didnt come to this game to make new friends.. i spend 800 hrs of my life watching BB.. so i walked in ready to play day 1. i was waiting for yes's to flip and has nothing to do with ali.. i can out run rozie.. so from a threat perspective..

Ali it;s one thing to watch it and another to play it.. and you see the outcome when people play too hard and not at all.. and we cant fault people for playing slow hard or talking to 2 people or 3 people.. and you are getting frustrated.. and even andrew got frustrated that people weent playing

Ryan i feeel hard core used.. if i didnt have that 10 agsint 1 feel there is no way that guy was going on the block
Attached Images