View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 05:06 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 10/6/16

neeley up to HOH

Alex i feel bad for last night you killed it

neeley that's sweet i appreciate it. we rocked it

alex i haven't talked game with you and this is the opportunity.. and i want to see where your head is at and youa re too and the house is pretty divided.. and i dont know where you stand with the house . i want to say you are with shane danielle jason.. and it was weird that everyone was cheering for justin and not you..

neeley i feel that people cant handle the fact i have a vibe with monte.. and i really like him

alex yeah i see that..

neeley im not a follower.. and im not going to do something stupid.. and i think that's what they wanted justin.. cuz they can control him.. i told monte im not coming for him

alex monte is a good guy and has a good heart
neeley i told morgan if i feel i can trust you i will work with yo.. if i cant trust yo i wont work with yo adn there are people that are gossipy and i don't work with them or like that.. and i like to have fun.. and kick it.. but i cant be fake

alex i feel that last night.. it was me and yo.. it gave us the opportunity to talk and see how

neeley i think the house is divided and the power is going to go back and forth.. and i feel if you can feel that you can trust them it can work.

Alex i dont fully trust anyone in the house

neeley yeah im not fake

alex is there people that you want up there.. or dont rrust

neeley if y8ou want to hear who i think.. i will tell you but it cant leave this room

alex yeah that is why i wanted to bring you up 1st and see..

alex you and iu are strong look at the guys that didn't last..

neeley shelby is the onlyu one

alex that's what people are telling me it's nerve wracking to be working with her.. but.. i think she will be put up by america.. i think she might be a bit of a mean girl

neeley yeah she;'s a mean girl and a floater.. and cant truyst.. i wish i could tell you more she is the only one

alex i heard jason doesnt like her

neeley im going to be honest and it cant leave the room and i know youa re going to put up people from the ytoehr side

alex yeah

neeley youa re going to ahve to split up the showmance..

alex yeah dont tel anyone i know you are cool

alex shane is in a bromance and showmance.. and he is the head of the snake and i love monte.. but i dont want to piss him off. but this worries me

neeley you make a good point.. and i think that monte is a straight shooter.. and he cant liue for his life..

Alex i think it's smart to break up the pairs..
Attached Images