View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 06:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/12/17

Elena im just making obsertvations..

matt you are usually good at that..

elean what do you think about the house right now

matt i dont think anyone dislikes me

elena i think that alex dislikes me now.. and im the most disposable person since ime a pawn for a 2nd time

elena josh put me on the block for votes .. but he told me cuz i was the strongest mental and physical competitor..

matt he told me that it was cuz of votes

elena i told him i se a flaw in his reasoning and he siad no and i asked him to be honest and he was like keep calling me a liar.. and with alex.. i knew they were talking about it.. so i went to her thinking that it's less risky.. and i said that i would do it if someone wins veto adn i come downa nd she said she cant make the deal for anyone else..

matt i dont knpw what she told you

elena i think things are different after cody leaves

matt i think in a good way

elean who do you feel safe with

matt i love you .. but we are playing BB it's the nature of the game ..

elean you think WE are going to get down to 4/5 people

matt i think so.. i know for a fact raven wont vote for me..

elena i feel safe with mark.. im not with him but we i still feel comfortable..

matt im sure alex and jason feel teh same way.. it's a stange season.. and i'll be honest i dont care after this point.. and i said that week 2 i wanted to make jury and help raven get as far as i could

elena that was my 1st goal but now im like i'd like to win.. me staying inside the house maximizes my opportiunigyt in the outside world that i get in the industry that i work in..

matt you said you were nude teh 1st week.

elena yeah.. that is my career and i dont ahve a job.. yeah i want to win .. but im not dumb to not keep a platform to extend my career.. the longer that people see me that they can say she would be good for my radio show.. yeah.. i didnt want to take the $5000 but im like i need to have it.. i cant just think about jury.. i need the money really bad.. now i can pay my rent for sept and oct..
Attached Images