View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 07:02 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/10/16

natalie derrick even told him no showmances.. he was coached by derrick and cody.. and he is going to win for what his brother didnt win..

zakiyah yeah and yo can see it..

natalie he said he did a nasty messsage to victor.. he didnt.. he left him a reallly nice message. i was the only one to put victor in his place.. you cant leave bad GB messages.. you need to fake it no matter what

zakiyah i knew he dropped right after i did.. and then they all talked..

natalie he thought youw ere going to be pissed and put him up

zakiyah did he say that in front of everyone about me and day not winning..?

natalie yeah.. he said that she told victor that you wanted to sleep with him in the same bed..

zakiyah i shouldnt have done that..

natalie and then he said that you and davonne better not win hoh

natalie.. this mother fucker has been like this since day 1.. bronte called him out.. he was massaging her back.. and she said you are playing yoru brothers game.. she had the worst social game.. but i love her and she;'s my girl

zakiyah i felt it.. i wish i copuld call him out on his shit

natalie no no you gotta fake it.. but if you want to call him out.. im not afraid..

zakiyah if im holding my tongue like this.. he's going to keep thinking he's doing thijgs right..

natalie he thinks he's going to win and he's going to be with nicole and corey long term

natalie.. why would he make vic put you on the block adn why yesterday would he say put me and you up.. if james every said that .. done done done

natalie he said it.. if you ever heard things that james said anything about me i would go after james myself

zakiyah it's such a discouraging feelings..

natalie this should ignite it inside.. i got played hard in the beginning of this game.. but when you get out.. you are going to be some famous model.. you have teh perfect smile and face

zakiyah.. it makes so much sense..

natalie call me out on my truth and i will applaud you.. but call em out on bullshit and i will go after you..

Zakiyah im just so over it. he said that we are going to go out on dates

natalie yeah he said the same to me but i dont know how much fo that to beleive..
Attached Images