View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 06:51 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/10/16

zakiyah thank you for telling me.. i always had a feeling

natalie he was saying that you and day better not win HOH..

natalie im sorry i ahd to tell you..

zakiiyah i feel so stupid..

natalie.. im sorry iw as the one to tell you

zakiya y starts to cry.. i feel so bad..

Zakiyah that hurts

natalie i didnt want to tell you.. but

zakiyah i needed that..

natalie thats why i talked to you last ngihty.. like you know you can feel it in yoru gut..

natalie i cant win comps.. but for this

zakiyah you are not.. im aftert victor.

natalie as of last night.. paulie ws fine with you going up and me being a apwn..

zakiyah please tell me more.. its going to stick in my head.. he wants to play me.. I'll play 6:42pm BBT

natalie he makes it seenm to the house that he doesnt care aboput yo.. and i asked when you guys were in teh bumper cars.. i lost my mind.. ive been flirty but i dont cross that line.. i like james too much for that too,

zakiyah.. i truested this guy

natalie you are too perfect for this guy

zakiyah i apprecaited

natalie i said last night that i cant wit for you guys to get married.. and he looked at me liike.. .. and im sorry,.,. but i ahve to play my game.. i dotn even talk to corey anyjmore.. i dont even talk to paulie that much.. the 1st 2 weeks i was flirting.. and stuff.. but now no.. and i dont care you can blow up my game..

zakiyah no

natalie nicole camne up to me that you were upset about a male thing.. and then paulie came u p and said that..

zakiyah i was jsut starting to talk to her

natalie she only talks to me on wednesdays..

Zakiyah why did he play me.. why did he fake it all this time

natalie im so glad they all pushed me right towards james.. i wanted a girl to win.. but i dont even care anymore.. like i want him to win..

natalie ther owas one girl that ran to the guys and said i wanted a girl to win

zakiyah who

natalie nicole. that bithc.. sorry

zakiyah laughs

zakiyah i want you to win.. like i am so genuine..

natalie yeah.. you are.. i know people make fun of me behind my back.. but i can go to sleep at night

zakiyah i knew taht he told victor to put me u p.. i knew it.. i said thanks for being comfoerting.. cuz he hasnt been.. he said you jsut gotta win t he veto.. adn tehn he winked at me when he won.. and then he didnt take me offf

natalie jsut know i got your back.. and james was heated yesterday.. he was upset.. i vomited all out yesterday ocne i found out paulie ws lying about me.. now that my bills would be paid in jury im ok.. and i feel tsaht davonne was telling you the the same thing

zakiyah yeah she was .. she asked me if i would take a stab at him

natalie he's protected.. who has he used the veto on

zakiyah at paul

natalie to gain his trust.. and he threw the ice cream one to cortey

zakiyah yeah..
natalie.. he knows that youa re safe and when you are still in teh house that your bond to him would be stronger

zakiyah i really appreciate it.. i love you..

natalie i didnt want to tell you.. but james told me to tell you..
Attached Images