View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:55 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/11/17

Xmas befoire we get started i think we both got caught up in the heat of the moemnt and got carried away

mark i agree

xmas i told alex only to tell her .. remember i told you if you contonue to ahve porovbate convos with cody it;'s goign to look nlike this.. and i did say something to her beforte i said something to you..

xmas and then out conversation makde it more akward

mark if you wouoda came to me then that woulda been better..

xmas i knwo that you and alex ae closer than me and alex..

mark every since my veto adn teh cody thing.. my name has been dragged.. .. i get defensive.. and i should ahve had a conversation..

xmas and i dont back down.. right or wrong.. and i enjoy our conversations but we dont talk game.. and it made me with what cody said and it made me feel that im on teh outside.. and you always ahve elena to talk to.. and i feel that you and I haven't bonded .

mark i had the same convo with alex.. we had the a good personal one but not game.. it was weird.. after cody left

mark xmas i ws nto comfortable how she was talking to me and questioning me.. but it wasn't your name only it was your name.. as soon as he put you up.. BB ride or die.. like we thought the strong guys are working together. and in my mind it was that yo had to go cuz you would cime after the guys

xmas why did he tell y8ou he put me up

mark i think it was something to do with the showmances.. and dom.. .. i dont know

xmasa week one? i was the 1st person on teh block..

mark why would i encourage bath.. we had a strong group of 8 plus paul

xmas you ahve had to go and ask him or what he told you..

mark he siad dom knew..

xmas no

mark that me or me and matt?

xmas is speechless*

mark why would i put up my own alliance.. i handled everything wrong.. i would never come to yu and open up to you if i was going to vote you out..

xmas were you surprised?>

mark yes.. and him putting paul up i was lie where is he going with this

xmas were you surprised

mark yes. he was acting funny.. and i went to jess cuz i knew she was close to paul and i asked her what is he going to do and she said she didn't know..
Attached Images