View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 08:50 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 9/6/16

back post feeds 3/4 2:11am

james finally goes to talk to natlie in london room but she is sleeping so he left to sleep in tokyo

2:14 james asks natalie if she wants to talk she ignores him..

james i know you are awake.. i want you to know i still care about you. and ahh.. i dont want you to be upset and im sorry and you dont want to be friends with me i totally understand.. that's ok. so im letting you know i still care about you even though you hate my guts.. it's an emotional game

natalie crying under the blankets.. i jsut want to go to sleep

james ok i jsut want to let you know that.. i said im sorry .. no matter what i said.. i still care about you.

natlie you hurt my feelings.. i almost left the game. im going to make my decision tomorrow morning

james dont leave teh game.. if you are 100% sure you are leaving thrusday.. then jsut stay.. sucks to throw away all this stuff yo done over me..

natlie i threw you under the bus when i campaigned for you right.. im an asshole.. i cant wait for you to watch this show.. Im done apologizing

james i want yo to stay.. dont quit.. i jsut got really upset ok.

natalie i know.

james i really .. i thought things would be different being on the block would bring us closer

natalie i do want you to stay. i am going to be happy for you if you stay. i want yoou to go far.. i campainged for you to stay and didnt throw you under the bus.. and of course i want to stay and i want to change my life.. but i would never throw you under the bus..

natalie i even told nicole in teh bathroom what a nice guy you are.. i never threw you under teh bus.. i went to paul/vic to camaping for you to stay.. and made me look like an asshole.. so how did i throw you under the bus

james they said you made a bad decision listening to me

natalie i never said taht.. and if i did im sorry..

james they said you got bad information

natalie no i never said that..

james they said that you went up to teh HOH to talk to them..

natlie i never meant to throw you under the bus.. never would.. and i campaigned for you. i made myself look like an idiot

3:51 james talking to natalie it took you a while to calm down on your flirting and then you told me about you pinching his butt.. and paulie grabbed your thighs..

natlie he said that i didnt say it..

james i let that shit go

natalie you are throwing shit in my face .. i dont want to talk about it anymore

james i was hurt too in a lot of stuff. i swept it under the rug..

natlie you should ahve voiced it

james how.. when you are saying paul is like a brother to you

5am james finally leaves london room with natlie to pee

5:06 am natlie has ice cream

5:33am james and natalie in london room. sleeping in separate beds..

end back post
Attached Images