View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 06:46 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feeds Update Saturday 7/15/17

Paul you think that i am going to throw 3 people under the bus

Dom i said i voted for cody and peole think that i didnt

paul and you assume that people are going to want to talk to you in a group settings.. but i am..

Dom i never spoke negatively abpout paul i called alex to talk and she made a suggesttion to talk and i said i wanted everyone.. so i can se the reaction to everyone and to confirm and see discrepnecy on what i said . Dom paul denies he never said to not have priovate convos he disclosed to me he was disolving the team and he didnt know who to trust..

paul who was in the room me and I?

Dom let me finish.. you said retract

paul i said re access.. and how can there be a team with 2 weeks of incoinsistancy

dom he said if you want to work with me then why would i say that

paul cuz you are on the block.. and look how she started it.. she said trhat let me start but i know that you guys are on paul's side.. so she is already started

Dom you are reactivily acting on what i implied

paul you implied it right.. the one person you said it to but said you implied it

Dom i never said that you were a snake

paul Dom i ahd a convo with dom that certain people you ahd a convo with said that i coldnt be trusted. adn that i lied.. and when i called you out

paul im going to say 2 things.. im not here for the claps and humor you are here for

paul dom said that this is the season of temptation..

Alex they are snakes they know who they are.. that you cant have one on one convos to check

paul i never said that.. if talk to you about snakes and then talk about one person.. so what is the implication.

alex that paul is a snake

Dom i said to share that

paul and you know paul from BB 18 that i like to call people out on shit.. so you came up cuz you told 2 people something and you were so sold that one of the things came from me.. and i cross referenced things to elena and she confirmed that it never came from me .. and if you are going on to say one fight one team.. and you mentioned you ae on the block that if you are going to be blamed for things that you didnt you youa re going to call other people out who are doing things.. and now you want me to call people out taht i trust.. and you want to keep calling people out.. anad i will keep going so keep calling people up..
Attached Images