View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 06:57 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/14/16

James you are like chaly in my season

corey did you guys have an alliance

james yeah at first but then he flipped and went to shelli.,. and they had this thing and didnt tell me about it

corey i dont care if you're a super fan.. i wouldn't lay down and give it up (clay for shelli)

james 2nd time around it's a lot harder..

corey the 1st couple of weeks i was so surprised.. like are you stupid.. but i expected it.. trust is everything is everything in this game.. i dont know.. what do you think?

james you ahve to be able to trust people but you gotta find out who.. especially when it comes to voting that they're not going to flip and try and get you..

james you got people that are flip floppy.. then you are always on edge. like this game sucks..

corey did you tell frank that yo wanted Day out

james no i said that i wanterd a girl out and then he looked at me and he said are yo thinking what im thinking..

James i told Day

james i said it wouldnt be a good time/idea to put you guys up paulie and corey, i said it wsnt a good time.. and i said arent ther a lot of girls in here.. and he was like well; they're probably not going to like it and he sadi that he didnt knw who was going to be on board..

corey they were both in my ear all day today

james who day and frank

corey yeah..

james he said if he won he was going to put you and pualie up and i said that wouldnt make any sense and to put one of the girls up..