View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 07:37 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/7/16 Eviction Day

Tim Mitch was worried that using the word cancer was taken in the wrong way. and i said no that kelsey is just dumb.. and she will just react with out thinking.. what is really sad. i put so much effort into winning that if i didnt win i dont know what i woulda done.. i dont think i wouldnt have been not ok. and i think that is what it is with mitch

cass no.. no, we know he didnt mean it like that

tim tht's good you have to be ok with nt winning.

cass I came here to win and not 3rd place i would be distraught and if he wanted to win he should have used you as a tool to help his game.. i dont really feel that bad

tim i dont feel bad for the player i feel bad for the person.. he said that last night

Tim i think that Mitch might be a YOUTUBER
he's touch on something that he does outside of this show.. i do think he creates something with science. i was thinking that someone with a mind like that doesnt play BB and when he went to the audition and they were like this guy is brilliant and something different

tim i think he will be celebrated when he leaves

tim he said that he waas worried about his perception on the outside and i said that kelsey wasn't voted in by Canada but kelsey was brought back in and then you used the word cancer she was coming off the back of being voted back in and then you said this word and now look at where the house is at.. we all agree that she is toxic

Cass i want to have a talk with Mitch incase he goes to jury i dont want to leave it on bad terms
Attached Images