View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 07:24 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/7/16 Eviction Day

Tim yeah.. i think that loveita even though she wasnt here she wanted to have an impact

mitch yeah

Tim she didnt know that raul got HOH .. she gave her information that she could use and it was used as soon as kelsey came back in

mitch that will be funny to watch.. and i love the show.. i know that would be exciting to watch.. and i ws like ok now i have a challenge

tim you will be fine cuz you are smart.. and you have somethihng that youa re working on already it's those that dont ahve anything that ae trying to use the show.. and they get caught up

mitch even loveita she has something and her business and she can go back to that.. instead of someoen that wants to be famous

tim im very vocal aobut taht.. im not a celebrity im not famous.. i was on a reality show and i would like my work to be recognized

mitch yeah it would be interesting to see hwo the cast deals with things i 1 or 2 years afterwards

tim one of my friends was a huge name and i watched her on TV and thru work and long before i was on BB and she was helpful with that comedown after the show.. so yeah dont think there are not good people out thee that dont help you

mitch i appreciate you taking the time

tim yeah no worries.. i hope you are part of the jury and not .. and i hope that you

mitch have time to come back from it all

they walk away
Attached Images