View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 10:42 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 5/5/18

BB Derek to the DR

paras i would take 2nd place

kaela yeah i would take that over anything.. i dont want to get to f3 and walk out 3rd place

paras you take things in yor own hands.. but derek herre he has a good chance of beating you.. with will i think hyou ahve a higher chance to taking it into your hands.. or iof you want to go with me

kaela if im with yu and derek i ahve 2 chances.. and with will and you i only ahve one chance. i think you both will take each other. and you even said it in hyour speech yesterday you needed one of us gone

paraas i wanted derek gone..

kaela i knew you wanted him gone you called him out..

paras he hid behind you.. and you did all the talking

paras did will tell you about the you guys part after teh show? was he real?

Kaela it's realistic

paras youa re taking it better than i am.. im annoyed by it

kaela yeah he's been talking about hanging out. but it makes sense cuz he doesnt ant to kiss or do nothing.. cuz he knows

paras do you think he's more interested in you when you are in power.. he's more into you and touching you when youa re in power.. am i looking too deep into it..

paras i think he was bummed when you won.. like he was like i can go home too. it's not a like a demetres thing

kaela no yeha. it's not like demetres.. we have a more friendship.. i dont know what is more logical for me

paras you know what is right..

paras look at it with me and will 38 mins. vs 24.. you ahve a better chance against me and will.. and if you dont do this the jury is going to think you are an idiot that you had 2 shots.. and if you are 3rd on the stage.. you will be kicking yourself.. that you had those 2 chances

akela what if i have another chance to take him out..

paras you could.. and the opposite of this im gar tessed 420 grand.. but with this .. realistically you are better. off..

paaras you think you can beat both of us but will yo take me over will

paras ali said that you didnt have her jury vote

kaela she was emotional.. if it was you will in F2 you win..

paras you think so?

kaela.. johnny is a super fan. relationships dont matter if you are a super fan.. if johnny wanst stupid. he'd vote for you

paras people in jury are stupid..
Attached Images