View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:01 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/12/17

Dre and william in the hoh

dre bruno lied to dillon i didn't not. i thought i can vibe with him. it was legit talks and honest. if he stays.. they think they have a better pull .. i persuaded that we can try something.. if you want o put me you dillon emily kevin bruno in a room and talk they will see.. kevin coulda thrown the pov or used it.. they coulda tried to give names of other targets.. and that bruno would say dillon is going after karen/jackie.. like no.. me and you would be safe.. not sure if ika/demetres would be safe

william i dont care

Dre i need to win hoh.. and i know that they will not pout us up and i wont put them up.. and im going to ask ika.. and see what she says.. i dont thinnk she will throw us under the bus.. you know how jackie was betraying cass..

william ika will be worse..

dre it was a mistake for me to talk to bruno. and i will make mistakes.. i didnt play twice. i already said im sorry. im going to say it again.. and if i see that i cant trust her i need to win hoh.. and if we are not safe then we are not safe

william.. kevin was saying that he trust me.. that he will never will go after me.. but we have things ..

dre i think it's good that you beleive him and i dont this way we ahve balance

william.. if i am getting played.. then ok.. then we didnt poick a good side..

dre as we were moving along he was flirting with gary.. and he didnt have a preference.. and he didnt know that it bothered you but it didnt bother him. im just trying to figure out if he it is part of his game..

william this is true aobut gary

dre i thought it was weird.. i didnt trust gary.. my judgement is bias.. the little things that he does make me not beleive kevin more.. if gary was here he would still play the gary and you..

dre i do beleive he likes you.. and if gary was here he would be with gary too.. so if this is for life or game.. you are going to keep him cuz he is flirting with you..
Attached Images