View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 07:13 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/28/17

Demetres my word means stuff

kevin i keep you safe this week then next week

demetres you will be safe and if you do end on the block and i win pov i will use it on you and save you

Kevin so next week i have you and ika fighting for me in the HOH and then you using the pov on me

demetres i would say 2 weeks but we dont even know .. like they will be what is going on with them

Demtres ive been in here and they promise you the world.. right now im downstiars.. wheer are they now..

demtres im not fooling myself. i know i might not win.. im a huge target.. but i want to stay.. i want to play.. we are sitting ducks

demetres and i am trust worthy.. and if i coulda trusted bruno i woulda kept him.. and he's too fucking good..

kevin next week i keep you guys safe im good..

demetres that's 2 people

kevin what if you pull me off and ika is the replacement.

demetres im not going to promise you that i will take you down over her.. but we will talk about everything

kevin that's a sweet deal.. right now i want to make it till next week

demetres it's week to week for us.. they are looking forward.. we dont have the option to do that..

Kevin right now they are all saying ika demetres up

demetres there is no bullshit.. you can kick your feet up if i win hoh.. and no bullshit.. and i think it's a good deal

kevin it is a god deal

Demetres and if i do pull you down.. we ahve to work together.. and then you ahve will i have ika that's a pretty good foursome and if you can work with dre that's good
Attached Images