View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 04:32 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feeds Updates Sunday 7/1/18

Winston: Chris came to me and said that everyone wanted him out.. so i came out her and i acted like i was all pissed off and it played into his hands.. and he might have wanted to cut a deal

angela: say that because of how many times i have heard my name i cant promise anyone safety right now

Angela: JC doesn't know that tyler is with us and same doesnt know that tyler isnt with us. I told JC that i didn't know if tyler was going to bend with chris in his ear.

Winston: he's a smart kid.

Angela : i try to watch his behavior and i know when something is up

Winston: Chris came up to me when he had no power and didn't win the veto and he came like he had power.

Angela: Chris came up to the HOH when rachel and i were up there and he just walked in and out to see who was up there. what a sketch ball.

Winston: I was saying in the have not room that bay and chris are getting sweet on each other and kaitlyn was saying no they are like brother and sister that early on they made a deal to keep each other safe.. and i was like i don't sleep with my sister in the bed and Brett started laughing and she got pissed

Angela: we should put a condom wrapper under their bed.

winston: you are an evil genius. Im scared of you
Attached Images