View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 09:00 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 3/12/16

Ramsey i ahve nothing. and im putting everything on the line but it seems clearly that you are working with joel.. and he said me you the brothers that he really likes

ramsey the thing that hurts me about the brothers.. they are close to the the other side and they know they would be the 1st ones to be cut and they would be stupid not to work with you, the brothers are in a fucked up position and if they were smart tey would throw HOH's and if they were smart they should pull us aside joel maddy me.. and work with the ho9use.. like we are the house.. but the other side is good at talking but they are also fake

loveita thee is a bigger picture that people dont understand this game..

ramsey like in what sense .. I see what you are saying.. what are you going to do if you win veto

ramsey i would see what yo want to do. i dont know wher that loveita went that was talking on the bed saying that was saying that she wanted kelsey/jared/raul out

Loveita if tht's what you are going to come up here and say.. that's good for you game.. you can do that in yor hOH..

Ramsey i just said that i would support you and whatever yo want i will talk to you about

loveita is wigging out ..

Loveita i've been super sensitive and the people that are sitting safe.. are questioning why i didnt do the game move they wanted.. if it's something that others want. then it isn't good for me
Attached Images