View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 09:37 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday TRIPLE Eviction Day 4/26/18

paras the 3 people that are going to keep you safe are us 3 and we didnt tell kaela anything that we are going to keep her

Johnny she is like laughing in my face.. you guys told me you were keeping ali and that you told kaela

paras no one told her hat she was staying by no means did i ever tell anyone they were staying or going

Johnny maddy was sayig thing

paras they asked if i had my mind made up. and i was like no.. yur protection comes from 3 peopole

Johnny im not worrying aobut my protection in the game im worrying aobut my longevity in the game

apras keeping kaela it will garuntee that only 1 of us go up aside 3 of us

johnny same with liv and ali.. why do you think that now becuase thier back is agaisnt the wall they mean what they are saying

paras he swore on his family's lives last night

Johnny it's BB he likes bold face to your face

Liv in

Will can we have a chat

Liv come and talk to to me later

Will dont come in her and be snotty and shit.. that doesnt help

Johnny jsut cuz daela comes in smiling and promising you everything..

johnny you guys are turjhing on me

paras no if we were truning on you we wouldnt be telling you that youar e safe if we win.. we are not turning on you.. we considered it.. they gave one last pitch last night.. they swore on thier families

JOhnny and that does that for you

paras yeah a little

JOhnny it's big brother.. you cant change the layout of it

paras there is no more of what they say to us

johnny it comes down to us.. and i get that maddy is in yoru ears playing her mastermind little games.. and it resonates

Will now Liv and ali are going off

paras how did they find out

Johnny ali said that she had to talk to maddy she had something in her gut and maddy said she wasn't sure and that how ali got nervous.. and you know she is securing jury votes
Attached Images