View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 04:51 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

maddy i know it's true now taht people are talking about me. i knew it .. I am not panicking.. and what people are saying is not true.. and merron was being sketchy.. i didnt want anyone to take him to the f2.. and i told everyone that i didnt want ryan to stay but i dont know what else what i can say.. its not out of desperation.. and i would work harder to make a game connection but to do that i need to be here and if you feel that the house is agsint you and so do i

derek n i beleive you.and i do know you.. i have seen you.. it sucks to be wrongfully accused and gone to jail for soemthing you didnt do.. if everyone is coming in here saying a certain name.. and it's maddy.. it's still us agsint the house

maddy why would you let it be that way.. it's not about comp wins.. it's about votes , having more in your corner.. and especially when you feel that you dont ahve anyone in yor corner.. and i can only imagine one person who is saying this

derek when i talked to you in the pantry i totally believe you. and up here i beleive yo

maddy thank you.. I thought i was playing so clean.. and the fact you beleive that im telling the truth that means a lot to me..
Attached Images