View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 03:57 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

6:26 p,m will in to talk to kaela

Will im nervous as anything

kaela what everyone ahs been telling me that maddy has been spear heading a campaign to get me and deek out of the house. there are others that were involved of people that were agreeing to it but you were in there.. but maddy was the number one

kaela im putting maddy on teh block and that is who i want to go home and i think that peole will do it.. and i feel that people went up to ryan and said if you voice taht y8ou want to get derek and kaela out.. and then maddy was telling people that if you won hoh to do the same..

kaela erica saved me na di cant put her up on the block. and i want to put ryan up really bad.. i see ryan as a floater.. i feel that if i put ryan up he wont go home..

kaela i told everyone was part of it .. everyone was in teh red room i want ryan out.. it was everyone ryan was going.. adn it went from 1/2 thru the week maybe it's better to keep ryan no one wants to sit next to merron they will go if tye are.. so some how ryan went from everyone wanting him out to staying. and i said that he's going to make it to the end and if he is he will get my vote.. the fact that they wanted to keep ryan. and every person came in today said ryan today

Will i didnt say that

kaeala i said i wanted ryan out last week but they didnt get him out..

n Will ryaw as after ali

kaela ryan came to me and said he was going after us and he knew that wwe wanted him out and i said no im not saying it..

kaela maddy campaigned to me to stay in the game she didnt say he was saying my name

Will it felt that the vote was almost up to me.. i said if ryan stay and i go up against ryan he goes .

kaela if ryan goes on the block.. he will stay..
Attached Images