View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 02:24 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Derek ryan was talking to me he said she isnt saying any names and im like not that i know of,.. and he said that it's almost like week 2. so that means that people gave names week 2

kaela i jsut ant everyone to feel uneasy.

Derek it's week 6 and we ahve to see who we can trust to move forward

Kaela johnny voiced to ali./liv that they're in an alliance with erica and daaela..

Derek how did he figure it out

kaela he's not buying the whole being nice thing.. plus he said it to ali and liv both

Derek then he haas to go..

kaela i got the feeling that liv will vote him out.. she said tht during the wendys thing that she knows it's clear that johnny isnt on her side.. she gives him no information.. and johnny threw out ali's name 1st

kaela i think it;'s smart to put will/.maddy up and i will say that you are a pawn.. this is me to prove to you to se if we can build something.. that if we can take him down. i have to see who will vote johnny out. i think paras will liv ali and ryan said he would do what i wanted.. and i dont need erica's vote.. and i can also take maddy down and put johnny up..

kaela i have to tell will right now taht he's going up.. and then i will tell maddy that she is the most emotional and i can play off their emotions

derek what about erica

kaela yeah liv sid to not put johnny up cuz she will use veto on him
Attached Images