View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 07:58 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/7/16 Eviction Day

Kelsey i dont wnat to say names but every person was up here saying that we should put you up..

maddy yeah

kelsey you were the targets when i came back last wek and i think that mitch campaigned really ahrd agsint the 3 of us mostly the 2 of us.. and i think that there are other dou's in the house and it's expected that me and jared would go up and that is respectd.. and i want yo to knw that we did come to you and talk to yo and it blew up in my face

maddy yeah there is alot of dou's

kelsey i dont want to say any names.. but the brothers havent even gone up..

maddy i know tht everyone is going to come up and go full circle

kelsey im goig to continue to be the same and i dont kow what people are saying but i am nice

maddy oh we are nice to each other..

keleya dn the whole catty thing.. that is a thing in the house

maddy yeah tey put women in the house that think

kelsey yeah and i wated you to know they all said your name

maddy yeah me and dallas or me and ramsey

kelsey like when raul won HOH i was like now we have to be in power and make all these decisions..

Kesley if that is what you need to do.. and please dont tell everyone.. but if you think that what mitch said we're an unstoppable force i never watched the show only 6 episodes.. and i had week with lovetia and i ws like we need to talk to maddy/ramsey and it ws good till it blew up in our faces

maddy if i feel that you have lied to me you will be a target to me.. and i know cass has lied to me multiple times she's not a threat to me..

kelsey yeah.. she was sitting outside and me and lovetia were watching and saying cass needed to go.. and she was good at campaigning .. the week you and dallas were up .. we are willing to work with other people too..

maddy i know you guys did it.. that yo squashed the thing with the brothers.. but that backfired on you

kelsey what backfired was the final four..

maddy there is a difference with final 4 and solidifying a F4..

kelsey yeah we made a deal.. and it blew up in our faces..

maddy we thought it was a good idea.. until we found out you made the same deal to the brothers..

kesley no it was going to be you guys and we told everyone that we were going to put you guys up but mitch was the target.. but i thought it was a good decision at the time
Attached Images