View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 07:17 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/7/16 Eviction Day

Kelsey and phil sitting outside the HRR somewhat listening

tim for me i wanst sure if after my season i wasnt sure that i wanted to watch it be part of it or not.. so i did a YOUTUBE thing with TIM and this way i got to process things with the show

Mitch there are things i can say to you and im happy to be part of this community but i dont know i have my own stuff and hopefully that will be my saving grace after this..

Mitch and then there was something i said in my speech and im not happy aobut aht one word

Tim Cancer?

Mitch yeah

Tim no no.. me and cassandra were taslking aobut how one person was making a big deal over that word meanwhile they ahve said sorts of mean things..

mitch in my mind it ws a scientific way of thinking aobut it

tim yeah i wouodnt worry about taht you cant explain that to some people in here.. and i under stand that when you said that it was to get a response and it ws part oif the strategyt.. and it's hard to explain that some people think you are putting something on and deceptiove.. but it if was some sort of strategy

mitch yeah..

Tim i think when you said that the whole house didnt see it but the day before we voted someone back in for the reason " good energy" we know that she was flushed out and vote up cuz she wants.. and when you said it we knew what it wa.. but THOSE people will never see it

Mitch i think i was having a moment of shame when my BF see's it

tim no.. dont worry about that

mitch i think that people in my life will know and have seen some of my work out there and will correlate in real life

tim what i say in here and in THERE aka DR it ws different..

Tim the whole house knows what has happened and that they know that they are the bad guys.. and i dont think there is a large majority that like them..

tim canada didnt vote her back in we did.. maybe she thinks that she is a favorite..
Attached Images