View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 07:00 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/7/16 Eviction Day

mitch i saw last night that theya rescared of me and last night i saw it and that is not me.. and i think i might need you to helpo me through it cuz you know what im talkig about

tim how you make sense with it in your mind,, is how you deal with it.. i make a up fairy tales.

mithv i think i wenbt 1/2 way down this path and i was like no i cant do that..

mitch i was like last night i could do something and i was like nO i cant do it and then i was like his reveal to raul on his real job and who he is and using it to his advantage to sway raul to keep him

tim yeah i know i made a deal with the devil to play this game and at the end i was losing my mind and my firends said tim this isnt ok.. and i said i have 1 chance to do this..

mitch what if you lost

Tim one of my friends would ahve killed himself.. it's such a dark place that this game can put you there

mitch yeah i am sure i dont want to do that

tim the next reality show i did .. i knew i wasnt going to win it and i just got out alive and the after math wasnt that bad.. and i locked it away and never talk about it

tim i dont know.. just dont take it out on your family and friends

mitch this world allows me to do things i wouldnt do in my normal life.,. im not overly concerned cuz i saw myself going down.. but it's such a weird felling too

tim i use to have really bad nightmares before Big brother.. i thought it was something in the future that is going to be uncomfortable with and i ws going to be ashamed in front of a lot of people

tim but during BB i ws like im not here for fame anymore and make a statement for individuality.. and after the show ther was things that i didnt like and thought what it ws going to be.. and i let go of the bad.. and remembered the good

mitch ok that's nice to hear.. i can put it behind and knowing that you ahd that experience and that type of brain in here..

tim yeah .. some people think they want it.. but people like us. it's like failing an exam..
Attached Images