View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 01:34 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 9/12/18

Sam it may sound stupid but im bound by a pinky promise. even if you spit in my face i made a pinky promise to you. but i cant give this to you.

tyler: i promise you are alright

sam; it's highly likely that it's a double.. and i fully understand that this year is different cuz of the the top 5 prized $$ and im aware that everyone is telling themselves that im a shoe in for america's favorite. and if so that;'s great and if not im still a winner.. am i less deserving than any of you all fuck no. im going to keep going as far as i can. but i have a feeling that im not included in anyone else's plan. Im just staying myself.. and we are all getting on each other's nerves and finding other company it's noticiary. and im happy to be part of a ammibical cast. and im glad and thankful that we are like that to each other and im not going to do anything to rock the boat.. im here as long as im going to be here. Im sure that there are people that are using me and take me for granted and underestimate me. My light is too bright and i know that i can do anything and no one in here can change that .