View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 08:43 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/7/17

ika we started going off on how much we hated jackie and he ws like i hate jackkie.. i dont know he is going to do jackie/dillon

bruno you think it's betwen those 3

ika yeah youa re not

bruno good

ika i said to him didnt you look around on who was worried.. and he said dillon and then i said who else and he said emily/jackie and im like yeah..

bruno yeah

ika he ws like he thought bruno and i said no it was jackie.. and then dre was like it's jackie.. and she said that jackie voted for her..

bruno it wasnt me

ika .. william said that he doesnt talk game to kevin.. and he doesnt ahve him handled

bruno he should ahve him locked in

ika yeah he said that kevin played with him and gary

brun o he's worried it will be an instant and that he's scared he wont ahve his room back.. like he slipped up..

bruno and if it's an instant.. then we're good

ika i dont know if dre is .. and i dont know what gary said before he lef.. and she was like if bruno won hoh and to make sure you are ok that you should be protected with kevin and he said no im not with kevin.. and he was being honest.. and then dre was like if kevin won hoh he would put her on the block

bruno it's crazy how they are not protected with each other.. i ahd it that em wouldnt pout you up.. but dillon might.. and i want demetres to get closer to dillon and this way they might not..

ika they think that demetres don't listen to me cuz of the whole gary thing.. i told dre.. like she trust me that is why she tells me all this shit.. she doesnt feel safe with kevin..
Attached Images