Thread: HOH Blogs
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 09:43 am
Power Updater

Default Re: HOH Blogs

Nicole's HOH Blog 8/31/16

Hey,

It’s Nicole! Wowza! Fun fact: I thought I was coming back to summer camp, [but] this is not summer camp.

First, I want to thank all of my supporters for everything and shout out all the people who love this game as much as I do. Also, thank you for the super safety suit! I freakin' loved it and now I can hold the record for something in the game.

Holy cow, I'm HOH! It only took me 70 days to win another comp, but, hey, everything happens for a reason.

So, right now, let’s talk some game.

Corey and I have been working our butts off this season to stay out of any drama. Unfortunately, sometimes the drama still finds its way to us, but we are pretty good at deflecting it.

Our game plan, as of now, is to be cool, calm, collected, and remain in the middle. I have no intention of going anywhere any time soon.

Mom, Dad, and Jessie—I love and miss you guys so much! Thank you for the nice letter and I love looking at pictures of you three every day. It makes me miss you guys 10,000,000x more.

Mom, I really miss my best friend and please don't stress. No matter what's going on out there, I will be okay. Please don't work too hard, take a break, and do something really fun.

That statement goes for all three of you.

Dad, I miss you so much. I'm always talking about you and telling funny stories about you. I love you.

Jesse, I wanna cry, I miss you so much.

I know I thought you were a neat freak and that you are a difficult roommate sometimes because you like things so clean, but living with Vic has shown me you are not that bad.

Don't worry. He yells at me about cleaning, just like you do. I promise to never complain about you again. Love you, Jes.

Mariah, I miss you, of course! Vic is always talking about you. Apparently me, you, Corey, and Vic are going on a vacay after this.

Looks like we are going to have to do the one thing we are not that fond of—work out. Haha.

I hope you are having a great summer. Love you.

Kaylee, I miss you and love you. I hope you are taking over my duties at home and cuddling the crap out of my pups.

To all my friends and family, I love and miss you guys. It’s crunch time in here. Every move counts.

Michelle is my target because, if she had it her way, I would be out of this house next and she would 1,000-percent sit me up next to Corey, which is my worst nightmare.

I don’t know anyone else in here that would make that move right now; therefore, she is the most dangerous.

I’m just going to pray a lot this week and try not to worry.

My summer has been way better than I could have asked for. I’m so grateful. I am very thankful for Corey being in this house. He helps me so much and is such a great person.

I, literally, didn’t know people like him existed.

Thank you for all of the love and support! I am forever grateful for this experience. This game is my favorite.

I am trying to make it to the end and win this thing the best way I know how. Could you imagine if I made it to Final 2?

A girl can dream, right?!

Love you all,

Team Coconuts