View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 08:16 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 10/9/16

backpost cont 10:46pm feeds 3/4

Justin i dont know but i know he dont really care too much for me

Kryssie i fucking defended him! you got a problem with someone being sexist but you're spending every day in this house trying to fuck someone else's girlfriend and..

neeley throws the blanket over her head and you can hear her breathing very heavy

Kryssie to neeley am i wrong?

neeley doesnt answer

justin no you're not

Kryssie im sorry you dont get to say someone is a womanizer or a piece of shit because how someone lives their lives.. and this whole time you are really hoping you get to dick some girl that has a boyfriend across the fucking world!

Kryssie .. You're here to play a game and it's nothing personal?

kryssie it's bullshit.. at least be honest be who you are..

Justin yeah i aint pretending to be yoru friend..

kryssie im a big proponent on if you cant say anything nice dont say nothing at all and that's how ive chosen to play this game and you bet your ass i'm not sitting there telling people that i totally dig you if i dont! BUT for you to act like you like me to my face and to turn around to tell someone that you dont like me and arent man enough to come to me and tell me to my face

neeley came out from under the blanket.. and let out a huge sigh [i[] seems like she's not approving of the kryssie rant[/i]

Justin he';s just a bitch he dont let his nuts swing.. i let my swing..

kryssie that;'s the different you're 100% ok with who you are.. and he's not.. he was all nuts when you were helping morgan doing flips today..

justin that shit was incredible.. she's got a boyfriend?

kryssie yes.. she has a boyfriend who lives in japan who plays ball.. he sits here and says if someopne treated my sister or my niece like that.. and he's doing that.. like how is thgat even fair

for the record Morgan in no way is doing anything with Monte in the way Kryssie is saying. They are just allies and friends

End back post
Attached Images