View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 12:08 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 8/1/16

Davonne up to HOJH i guess she is starting already to save herself.. and she is trying to save her self with paulie.. and now it's like another week like that

paul i coulda put anyone else u p and they would ahve been over reacting.. but you are allowed to over react.. but i dont want to victimize myself but

davonne i thought that we were so tight.. like why would i be an option.. like when did you get so afraid of natalie or nicole..

paul im not afraid.. i was jsut doing things in order

davonne where am i in that order.. ??

paul i put paulie up.. he;'s a good friend of mine as well and i was holing 8you can see it's nt about putting someone up it's putting someone up that i trust.. i asked.. i wouldnt have put people up unless i can trust.. i made a speech in front of everyone and said YOU LOSS

davone before HOH you said you were going to put this one and that one.. then yuou got HOH and what happened

paul when y9 get the HOH power you have to think things thru.. i hope that yo are not mad but i can se it.. and if at the end of the week yo want.. to put me.. i had to make a move and i ahve a day to think about iut.. and it's hard.. i ahve to think about scenarios.. and im confident.. and ever since then i feel you distanced yourself from me.. bridgette is the target.. and i asked.. if people are lying to my face.. what grandioso scheme that would involve bridgette what can do this girl do that she can unsink her ship. what trick does she ahve in her hat.. and the reason those guys came up was to pat me on the back for me being sad

davone they came up to thank you for not putting them up .. c';mon paul

paul it's not a smitful thing.. i dont ahve problems with you or paulie.. and if there is anyone that will tell you something straight. .. and michelle did volunteer..

davonne yeah she said why didnt he put me up

paul it's not that i dont trust michelle i dont know how she will act.. she is a soft girl; she threw an apple at me and cried. i dont want over reaction.. i want precision.. i shit on that girl all week.. and all week this is what the house wants and i want to make sure that shit from past weeks happen.. my job here is to ensure my target goes home.. i dont want any surprises..

davonne me and you both..

Davonne i came up here to just talk.. but i dont know

paul i owe you one.. no hard feelings put my ass up there..

davonne i told you when i picked you i woudlnt ever put you u p and then for you to turn around and put me up

paul in my head it's nt that i put you up[ it's that you're working with me
Attached Images