View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 02:25 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/2/17

Christmas ok well im just upset cuz i thought that we were good and im upset that we're not and didnt ahve that talk.. and im where i am at cuz i ahd to fight so hard.. but i cant read you

cody you arent the only one

xmas and i like to talk to everyone.. but im going to walk out with the smae integrity that i walked in with

cody i said i asnt going to backdoor anyone and i had a few people i could chose from

xmas and jessica didnt know

cody no one knew..

xmas i beleive that and i dont wnt to but i do.. what lead to paul?

cody i was led to beleive he was going to take a shot at me.. he's got nothing to lose and i looked at it like he would take a big shot at me. i wanted it to be alphas at the end.. with each person my options were running dry

xmas i hope you fully trust who you have and they ahve your back the way you think they do

Cody if they dont i ahve enough blessings in my life

xmas i beleive you and me too.. and to be honest i want Raven to take it

cody me too

xmas she is pissed i dont know if what you did is mendable..

cody i have n o idea how it's going to play out .. i wish paul would ahve told me about the 3 weeks safety

xmaws it was a litmus test..

cody we are all doing these litmus tests..

xmas i watched his season

cody i did too

Xmas i do want an alpha battle.. i like that approach.. it's what i do in my every day life.. im pissed at you.. i think what you pulled was not cool and i trusted you and your word.. and i didnt mean to pull your military background in it and i have military friends.. and it just shocked me

cody i knew that one person was going to feel the disloyalty

xmas a lot of people do

xmas.. i dont need the 500 i want raven to have it..
Attached Images