View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 09:57 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/12/17

Xmas so it was you mark elena and dom?

Cody yeah and matt we were the ones we thought that were level headed..

cody a day after i put you up dom said she was voting to keep you and i was confused liek didnt she jsut tell me the day before she would vote you out.. and then she wsa like your best friend? im like what the fuck

xmas yeah it was a weird 10 days

cody they are both playing

xmas to clarify i beleive that jess didnt know.. and i said that you were making big moves and she was going to get the repercussions of it.. she took it one way and i meant it another.. and my almost verbatyum was that to make people understand that she is playing a seperate game than you.. she was blindsided and i honestly didnt think she knew before hand.. and i never got an explaination.. and yeah im expressive.. but i like clarity.

cody i understand i play with my heart and not head.. i get it..

xmas the fact i made others uncomfortable.. the only thing.. i can take it from is that you adn I danced in the kitchen and she took it the wrong way.

cody no i never thought about that

xmas im very cognizant of my presence i know it's big and loud.. and i wanted her to know i wasn't doing taht at you.. and i dont know where that convo with the showmances stemmed from

cody my only strategy going forward. i want jess to play her own game.. and i never let her know beforehand.. she told me i have to let her know everything.. even on the outside.. and i get it.. i am representing both..

cody i think if there is a battle back.. i think i can come back..
Attached Images