View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 09:51 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/12/17

Xmas so cody before i head out i want to .. it's your right to explain.. and there is so direct annimosity and distain from you to me.. what caused the domino effect

cody you are not going to to beleive me

cody i was so mad afterwards i get when people want to come after me.. but when you came after jess..

xmas so what cuased you putting me up

cody when you are around there is always high anxiety.. and 2 people came to me.. like mark came to me and said fuck xmas im going to get her out and then dominque came up and expressed the same sentiment.. and then jess came up and she was pissed

cody then when i put you up.. dominique came up to me and said she was keeping xmas and i was like is she playing me.. and just wanted me to put you up.. i dont know if she came to you with intel afterwards

xmas i thought you put me up cuz i had a good relationship with paul

cody yeah.. cuz after paul i chose to put you up cuz you were close

Cody mark was pissed off on what you had said aobut mark and elena

xmas so that was after teh show? was it a showmance or a romance and continue after the show?

cody once that vote was made after jillina.. i went to mark.. and i was like what the fuck dude.. and he aas like i had to vote with the house.. and so i was like im being played the whole time

xmas while they wanted me out when you put me up they were like wtf.. this guy is a loose cannon

cody mark knew that paul was the backdoor plan for a long time

xmas so that is why he kept his distance for a long time

cody they thought i was a wild card so why would they beleive me.. and then jess was pissed afterwards.. every time i did a wild card thing jess was pissed and stayed loyal and didnt say anything

xmas so afterwards the blow up. when i went up on the block. mark stayed up in hoh for a long time with you. he avoided me for a whole day. so that's when he was letting you know he was supporting you

cody yeah after it was all said and done

xmas so when did he know aobut you going for paul

cody like day 2.. he just didnt know when i was going to pull the trigger
Attached Images