View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 07:51 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

Erica and Merron in HOH

Erica she won 1 comp.. and she cant even lie to me. do you think she can rally again yo.. it's not you vs veronica it's V vs me.. and the people are like if you dont keep veronica who is going to take the shot at ercia

merron i see that she is promising everyone safety.. if she wins erica is up there and then who is next to her

erica pawns go home.. and im happy that she is on the block and that she is scrambling and not feeling as safe and she though she was and she's not running the house like she thought she was.. and every person came into this room threw V under the block.. with out prompting.. so listen to your gut.. .. if your gut tells you to keep veronica go to the doctor cuz your gut is messed up

Merron i talked to ali liv and ryan.. ryan is locked in.. im debating if i want to campaign to them. i know how kaela is and derek is easier to talk to ..

merron when i talk to kaela i dont know if she is listening

erica the key to kaela is to get her thinking she thinks 10 steps ahead.. and you ahve to say if veronica stays will she take a showmance that far?
Attached Images