View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 05:19 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/31/16

daovnne i might be going on the block

james why yo?

daovnne he said i might hafv eto put you up cuz you knw i trust you and you trust me and the target is bridgette.. and i was like why me and not victor.. and he said vicort started freaking iout and nicole was freaking otu and natalie was friaiking out and zakiyah is going to freak out..

daovnne and i was like but me? you can risk that.. like how is it going to look that i was the one that jumped up and down for you when you won.. and he said that we're vets going on the block and i shold trust in him..

james hmm

davonne it lets me know where i stand in the house.. michelle is not an opotion.. and everyone else gets crossed offf cuz they feak out.. and im not crossed off. like am i wrong that i dont matter..

james your right

davonne.. he's saying that i should trust him.. but all these people in this house are freaking out.. and he said that he put up his best friend paulie and he's ok.. and i said that yeah he won the veto so he's ok with that.. and i was like why not put up victor.. there wont be any blood on his hands. victor will get over it..

davonne and then he said that people will feel sorry and send bridgette home cuz oif her knee and ankle.. and doesnt aht logic mean teh same with me on teh block then..

davonne i dont get it..

Davonne is crying
Attached Images