View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 07:15 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

maddy how dare you ryan.. how dare you ryan.. we stuck our neck out for you.. how dare yo. we tried so hard to keep you here.. how dare you!1 and you said that about teh pool table and i didnt bully here..

maddy WTF ryan.. we tried to keep you and you went in there and told kaela i ws the ringleader?!!

Ryan you sat her and told me to shift my target to daela and she said that the only reason that im go up.. cuz her and I have been working together for a while now

maddy why did you bring up daela.. why did you sai that.. why esle would i sufggest it.. daela was on yoru list already

ryan i was on ali and liv and i shifted aweay..

maddy why on earth did you do this to everyone that tried to keep you here last week.. t his is why to everyone is like this with you.. and the pool table to get an emotional reaction from ali.. it did not ahve to be like this

maddy and i got talked into teh blindside and then got talked out.. and so i stuck my neck out for you.. and i didnt keep merron cuz he didnt try to talk to me

ryan kaela said that she heard i was going after her and i said i heard she was going after me.. and she said she never said this

maddy me teling you to swtich your target to daela didnt mean that you were to target them..

ryan we always said that red room.. and why is it me that orchestrated this.. i said that in my opinion if yo switched yoru target you might stay.. and apparenty you wanted to get emoptional reactions just like youa re getting ffrom me right now

ryan it feels like ive been worked by 4 people

maddy we wanted you to stay sdo you can do what ever you wanted in teh game., and i knew that you werent going after me

ryan all i did wass take something that i heard and told you about it..

maddy i dont belevbie yuo

ryan you get home you will see

maddy if that was true then why did you throw everyone's name out this morning

ryan i only threw out yoru name

maddy and i only threw out your name..

ryan the only person that said i ahve to shift my target from ali/liv

ryan and i didnt need to shift cus i had johnny you paras and will so who's lying
Attached Images