View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 04:48 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/30/17

Jessica we need to talk.. it seemed like you wanted alex to take herself off.. you ahd 2 mins left.. youa re not the type to throw in the towel

cody you saw how many times that thing fall. i wanted to ahve a sweep this week.. i wanted to win that 1000% no lie

jessica everyone on this side of the house looks at you as a leader and they want to trust you.. but alex being around puts everyone in jeapardy..

cody not if i ahve a realtionshop with her.. im sick of it being worried aobut alex.. we ahve the strongest peoople on our team.. so why is eveyrone else is

jessica cuz she is the only one that can put a wrench in our plans

cody they everyone needs to stop thinking like that .. everyone is sounding like scared little girls going agsint alex and i ahve no idea why

Cody ive been doing stupid stuff like this all my life.. whatever i can do to further you guys game im going to do

jessica everyone looks at you like a leader and then they see you getting choked up about her leaving. that confuses them

Cody i ahve said that i ahve respect for her she deserves to be here. i have said that 2 times already. i dont know why that is blowing people's minds. i made it clear.
Attached Images