View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 06:13 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4/25/16

Phil they were dronk and tim laid out everything and joel was just laying the like brainwashed.. after that convo we're in the abthroom getting ready and kelsey comes in and ther isno one in the blue room and joel was in the poink room and he ran to the HOH.. and i said that you can go run and tell everyone what i just said or keep it to yourself

phil he said that he';s probably going on the block and then he wanted to know specific things.. and wanted to knw why i said to vote out tim.. and jared defended us said he sat outside the HOH door and heard what maddy was saying. and the bro's were being truthful.. and he probably heard more.. and he said if he does go up and get the evicted he will go to jury and throw tim nikki and joel undere the bus.. and he said that he will give the votes to kelsey or us..

nick that's not good for joel then

pohil no,..

phil i know what tim said behind everyone behind close doors.. and i know what nikki says opening.. and famous line in the BBCAN house dont start a fire if you cant put it out.

Phil it was them 3.. us in the ht and them in the middle uyou can so see everything

phil i added a comment apparently kelsye and jared.. and it's true cass is a fucking snake.. kelsey said she wanted you out by day 2.. phil good cuz we are better than she is.. jared said that cas wanted us out and took a swing and missed and then jared is going to work on getting tim if joel doesnt go up.. and tim has told 5 people that he wants to help people win.. jared is one and phil is one and if he votes to keep nikki then he's lied in this whole game

pohil then kelsey and jared went back in and the jackpost went back off..
Attached Images