View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 11:36 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/30/17

paul ive been having convo's with trons of people and no one sees you as a target.. no one dislikes you.. when cody wanst here she was funny and puts her fingers up peoples butt .. when cody came back you changed.. you put ramses up.. no one dislikes you.. i know that you ahve girls that like you. and you also have me.. you are not my enemy or target.. but cody is.. and to get to him it's thru you.. he's rough and tough.. and you are collateral.. and im sure you put this together

paul lets talk aobut yoru safety.. if you are up then you can pull you and one person off..

Jess i can pull everyone off..

paul you can pull everyone off?

jess yeah

paul al at once

jess 100%

jess if i use the hex .. no one goes.. jason included

jess again BB says that i cant say i ahve powers that i dont have

paul if youa re on the block then everyone comes off.. no replacement..

jes no replacement and we go outside and play a new hoh

paul so you dont ahve to be on the block

paukl if you use this hex and it's a dude week you are preventing 9 people from going to jury.. and if you dont use it yuou go to jury.. but i ahve veto and hoh but it doesnt matter..

paul you can go and use this hex im not afraid.. im here to play the game..

Jess 9 people want to go to jury and 9 people dont want me to use it.. the problem is that no one in this house keepo me safe but cody.. i dont care what anyone says.. if they want Cody out they ahve to do it on their own. im not going to have a hand in getting out the only person that has had my back..

jes when i was HOH i wanted out josh and didnt wnat to be in jury with him but everyone voted out ramses.. when cody left.. i was still a target.. and put ion the block.. i went to the HOH every daya dn people wouldnt talk to me.. did we have fun yes... but i speperated things from personala nd game.. if i get evicted so be it.. but i want to get to jury with cody and if i can do that im going to..

Paul good point.. if you dont awnt the conversation i can stop here here

jess i ahve heard it all and whatever anyone says to me i wont take it.. anad i wanted josh out and eveyrone lied to me

paul i told you why we did that.. and your BB life wasn't in jeopardy

paul lets go back to cody is the only one who protects you in teh house false.. he puts you in danger.. ther is convos that cody has had with people that doesnt protect you. im not trying to be back handed or facetious.. cody will be there 40 50 days after for you..

jess this is not an emotional thing

paul no one will ever work with cody again

jess i know that .. i ddindt come here to sit on the side lines.. and i haven't since day 1.. i dont want to float on by

paul you are a good player you won more comps.. he is dragging you.. you want to be in jruy.. then you will be in jruy and we can make that happen. if you want to use the hex.. then that will happen. you might not make it to jury.. did you think of that

jess yes and i dont care i ahve a great life.. bring it on

paul if you dodnt use this hex.. you might be able to make a bigger move

paul there are convo's that cody has had that hasnt been good for you

jess you need to be clear

paul i dont want to have that cuz cody will come up here and i will ahve to out the person

jess yeah tell me

paul he said to matt that he wanted you and raven out

jess i didnt know that..

paul so you can call mat and cody up here.. and he wanted to keep alex so she can take a shot at you and raven
Attached Images