View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 03:42 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 5/4/16

Joel obviously my back is against the way and i want to lay everything on the table and say why it';s best to keep me over cass.. bare with me there is alot to say.. and we can talk about it after

joel yesterday my game was exposed and everyone has seen the game i was playing.. and it boiled to the surface and i dont ahve anything to hide.. people feel deceived.. i think everyone has felt deceived or played in the house.. some more than others.. expample. loveita being back doored. i wasn't let in on that and i felt deceived.. and i turned to myself and said that everyone had a reason and i had to look forward and let bygones be by gones.. and it doenst excuse anything that i have done up to this point

joel tomorrow is an important decision. and everyone is weighing what the factors will be for those that are voting for who should keep. i will lay out a potential part

joel 1st from a personal standpoint.. if you re factoring it in.. you might want someone hwo doesnt cause as much drama and more peaceful and it makes more sense to keep me

cass im a drama queen.. then she makes the zip it and lock it motion to her mouth

joel here's a bunch of game related factors that might come into play when it comes into casting the votes

trust.. both of us ahve shown. that we weren't as trustworthy and cass has made and broken deals and i was playing both sides of the fence and that is now out in the open

Joel yes my stuff has been exposed but cass was given a lot of chances.. so is it fair to say that joel you broke our trust and that is is.. and does cass get multiple times

kelsey it wasnt that you broken trust once.. it was many times

Nick let him get to the point

Joel you might say that joel might be an easy option to get outout..

in competition and person who is a competitive threat.. and comps are important and everyone is playing hard to win.. cass and myself performed equally.. for that standpoint it's wa white wash.. but i think those that are left have performed better and in particular those that are playing in HOH tomorrow have played well all along.

another factor which came up yesterday the potential for jury votes and who might be a threat and who it might go further along.. .. so for that i will say that it's not fair that this person will get this vote and this vote. i personally dont believe that thee is any guarantee who will vote for who.. and yes everyone here says i played a whale of a game and could get the jury votes.. but the other side is that they might feel that they were played and wont give me their vote..
Attached Images