View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 11:51 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/12/18

paras i dont wnat to lie to my alliance.. and

paras if im taking people out im BD'n them.. im not going to ahv ethem get off the block and coming after me.. so can i trust my allaince to tell him and then he tells her.. NO.. its my only chance.. and i dont want to go home.. and i dont want to allainate him.. but they're so good.. she is amazing and fun to hang otu with but she ewants her ika wong moment.. i didnt come here to go home

maddy you can have those conversations with me

paras i am.. loyalty ius #1.. and be honest and Like WILL what are you doing??!!! like you said that you are doing this for yoru son.!! like fucking think.. syaing you were going to staudy with her in front of the whole house.. Like Will think.. what are you doing!! I felt so good aobut teh 3 of us

maddy I did too

Paras i was like this is so good and we ahd such a good name.

maddy a good name doesnt mean that we ahve a good allaince

paras i like her she is fun.. but dont talk game to her and then tell the whouse you are studying with her.. do you want to stay or go home next week..

paras.. she's not my alliance.. so if she wants to do taht i dont care just dont stick to a sinking ship

partas.. and i want to tell him.. but i dont want him to think that it's jealousy.. its not.. dont include her in our alliance talk.. im not flip flopping.. i'll play alone if i have to..
Attached Images