View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 07:16 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 5/1/16

Joerl is now working with them. he's a stratigic player and he wants to get that extra week.. and he knows that he's going home F3.. or thinking that he thinks he can win a comp f2

tim kelsey asking us about joel's game.. and that means he was outed with teh Freak Show.. and he was helping them to win in the pov. so he's with them.. and she was sussin' out who he was working with.. and she wont send home the bro's but she will send home joel.. and he turned on us yesterday.. and we cant count on him and only can count on us..

tim and i dont even want to know what to ask what he was doing in that comp . i dont want to hear it.. I dont beleive it .. I dont want to hear any more shit the facts dont match up. either he was dumb and at that point there was 3 of us left and he didnt realize taht phil was next to go and he could have tricked me said give me the veto.. but he kept working with the brothers

Cass it;'s a damn movie challenge BB gave us this to win it .. people say you got free movies.. and they gave him the burgers before hand and that didn't matter** feeds cut
Attached Images