View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 01:19 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 9/8/17

Josh i need to ahve a convo with alex tell her she is going up and see where her head is at moving forward.. and at least this gives her a chance to play for vbeto

josh i would like to get kevin out i know i can beat him in the end.. but im not only thinking of my game but xmas's game.. and if do make a crazy move.. how will that turn xmas against me.. and i dont compete next week.

josh i cant do that to xmas.. and i know that alex wants kevin out.. and me and xmas will be the votes and have control.. but if i take a wild shot this week xmas will turn on me.. i dont know

Josh i love paul ..him and xmas both... but i gotta separate personal and game. paul ahs played the best game this season and past 2 season.. 3 seasons.. not 3.. cuz of derrick.. he's up there with derick and vanessa.. i cant beat paul at the end even with paul being a vet.. mark hates me elena hates me jason hates me.. everyone is going to vote for paul.. only way i can win is if i take a shot at paul.. i dont know if i should take the shot now or wait till top 3.. I dont know

josh heads down
Attached Images