View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 11:57 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/31/17

Bruno i got you.. i feel good with you.. i use to feel good with ika but not know

Neda yeah i think that she changes her mid a lot.. and it's the furthers that she made it.. and she is over playing it.

bruno she's going to burn out

Neda im surprised how gary is playing.. like didnt they catch on? i think everyone was focused on cass .. and once gary leaves.. then it will be dre/william targets.. and then ika.. and i think ika will go for HOH cuz she doesnt feel safe.. like i couulda laid back and not done anything but you should fight and im glad i did

bruno her and demetres is an obvious couplke.. and they got no votes.. and she is playing both sides and gives each side just enough info..

neda yah now that nom.. made her have to pick a side.. and i wonder what she will say when i talk to her and then i will talk to gary and if she denies it im going to bring karen and dre in to clear it up.. and it was karen that came in and said that gary said about dre

bruno he said if i dont vote for him to let him know so he doesnt ahve a stupid edit

Bruno if someone is HOH and they keep him we ahve to be careful..

neda yeah i didnt know he was a target.. so hopefully a new target will pop up.. like the dre and whoever will start up

bruno yeah then they can go at it and we can sit back

neda ika is closer to dre and she will vote out gary?

Bruno she has a longer connection wtih gary..

Neda if she takes out dre then she loses william as the numbers.. so gary. and the only one we have to worry about is karen.. so i think we are are ok.. but shit is going too ok.. like what are we missing

bruno yeah it shoudnt be this easy..
Attached Images