View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 10:04 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 2/14/18

Ross when i was hoh i nom'd omarosa adn keshia.. and when ari won i said omarosa and metta and they said they ahd a differnt plan.. and i ahd to get on baord or get in front of the train.. and i didnt care that you said that yesterday.. i didnt say anthing for that reason. it is what happend and how it happened. alright.. and i feel awful that you feel so awful. you know BB you know it more than anyone. and it really is all aobut numbers.. i went up to that room and you can ask marissa i said omarosa adn metta and i had no other choice for me to get on board or in front of the train

shannon the more i watch and hear omarosa speak you know how kelly anne conway is.. she was trained to speak.. when you talk to omarosa she deflects.. she is jsust making up lies and she is in their ear..and i dont feel like playing that game. i dont want to amke up lies or kiss people asses like she is.. and i ether win today or not.. and i dont know if omerosa has come clean aobut what she and i had.. and the fact that she didnt that should be clear that she still has things to hid.

Shannon i know that i had to tell you and thats fine. it backfired.. but it would be worse if it came from her

ross i dont care if you had 8 allainces

shannon no i didnt.. i kept thinking aobut it omarosa came to me. i was told early on that you need a ride or die.. and i saw omarosa and i didnt want her agsint me

ross that was smart

marissa chimes in.. i saw her and i was like.. like like like

Shannon it doesnt matter now.. i didnt trust her and we weren't even thru the 1st eviction.. and then i was in with the group of 7

marissa well with you and james and mark

shannon no i dont ahve anything with mark or james. no!

Ross I never believed in that F4 cuz when you said F4 you also said we can get rid of james

shannon it didnt matter to me. i thought that we did that to get rid of chuck and i felt that keshia was the stronger person and she was the one to get rid of
Attached Images