View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 04:04 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 5/1/16

Joel it's yoru veto yuou do what you want with it you won it fair and square.

tim it ws my comp in the round 2.. and i didnt know there was no

tim when they said that it's a comp where you can help each other it ws our dream.. and right ebfore they read out the rules the 3 of you were talking together.. and i was like maybe he will get them to use it.. and then after the 1st round i was like the 3 of them were working together and ive got no hope and i guess i was angry in the next round.. and i was mad at the 3.. not you or cass .. but we are a closed group and take the hits for each other.. and in the game.. i didnt respect cass's game but appreciated it.. but you i thought was the integrity one.. and i had to win it for myself and im sick of the doubt.. it doesnt mean people aren't trustworthy.. im just sick of doubting them so in that time i wanted that veto and i went for it

joel i wanted it too

tim i could have helped you

tim anyway i understand the tricky situation were in.. and they were offering you a f3 deal

joel no they didnt offer me a f3 but would they take me yeah maybe. but i dont want to be in with them if i was higher up they woulda put kelsey up on that last eviction...

tim yeah we tried hard to talk kelsey into putting the bro's up..

joel yeah i tried too

tim she doesnt think with her head.. she wants revenge on jared... does she think she can beat them

joel she might.. but i dont know i talked to her i said it doesnt make sense taking them to the end..